4C boiling water
2 Tazo Passion Teabags
3/4C lemon juice
5C Ice Cubes
- Pour the boiling water into a 2 quart Pyrex measuring bowl. Add the teabags and steep for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the lemon juice, Splenda, sugar, and water in a blender.
- Add the ice cubes to a pitcher.
- Pour the tea and the lemon mixture into the pitcher.
- I exchanged some of the sugar for Splenda in order to decrease the calorie count. If you’re averse to artificial sweeteners, feel free to use all sugar, or if you’re counting calories, feel free to use all Splenda. I felt that half and half was just about right.
- Feel free to add more ice if needed. A significant amount of the ice will melt almost instantly because of the heat from the tea.
- I make the lemon mixture in a blender because it makes it easy to dissolve. Feel free to stir/blend by hand.
- I’ve added other fruits like frozen raspberries and strawberries for a fruity touch.
- The strength of your lemon juice matters. I’ve used both fresh squeezed and bottled from Costco. Use more or less depending on how lemony you want it.
I see interesting posts here. Your site can go viral easily, you
need some initial traffic only, you should search for; Bushano’s traffic sources